Thursday 5 August 2010

Found!

Large image


"It is a truth universally acknowledged that there is always, ALWAYS, room for ice cream"
I totally agree. This lovely print is from Two for Joy over on Folksy
Bianca designs and hand makes a number of personalized prints and invitations.
Her work has a beautiful quality that is both traditional and contemporary. A hard thing to pull off. 

"Hello and welcome! My name is Bianca Ng and Two for Joy Paper Studio was born after eight years of commercial graphic design experience -- and helping out loads of friends and family with their wedding invitations along the way. I am a self-confessed paper geek and could happily spend a whole day in my favourite paper shop in London, the amazingly diverse and inspiring city where I live and work. I absolutely love designing and making simple and beautiful wedding invitations, social stationery and art prints almost as much as I love my first cup of coffee in the morning (and that's saying a lot!). I try very hard to source high quality, recycled materials and every item I sell is handmade by me with love and packaged with care. I hope you enjoy spending some time browsing through my shop, and please do visit often as I am always adding new and lovely things"



No comments:

Post a Comment